Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ghazal

Dear friend, why can’t we just get along well

We can have a true relationship well


I can still remember our first meeting

Something that can’t be forgotten that well


It sure was an awkward meeting at first

But it sure got better, which was done well


Ok, sure I didn’t like you at first

but as we shared the same room it got well


We would talk and talk until 1o’ clock

And sooner or later, snore to sleep well


Your ipod was the best for an alarm

That thing would always wake us up so well


We talked about relationships a lot

At least the communication went well


You might have been a silent teenager

But you were also energetic as well


I don’t hate you but you aren’t my best friend

But I wouldn’t mind seeing you as well


I have no regrets about the times we

Spent for three whole weeks, which went pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment