Sunday, November 7, 2010
Career- 11/8/10
I plan to choose a career that I like to do and is safe. My parents tell me to do whatever I want, but like it if it's like a scientist or a businessman, something like than. I don't think that my gender makes a difference because it doesn't matter on gender to me whether to get a better job or work harder and stuff like that. I think my parents will help me choose a career because they are interested on where I plan to go to college and what job I will get. So they know what place is efficient for me. I think that the Bible can offer me a little help because even though I'm not Christian, I do believe that God exists and I learned some good quotes from the Bible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woojin,
ReplyDeleteYou have done well at answering the questions, but the paragraph sounds like you just answered questions and didn't try to combine them into one good paragraph. Also, please write a little more formally so that you do not have to go back and change things later. Lastly, if a question or part of class does not apply to you, you do not have to include it. Respond only to the things that do apply to you.